Tuesday through Friday, midnight to 7 p.m.
Saturday, midnight to 5 a.m., 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Sunday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Program Host(s): Paul Abella, Al Carter-Bey, Greg Easterling, Jeanne Franks, Jay Greene, Matthew Hermes, Leslie Keros, Dona Mullen, Bruce Oscar, Bob Signorelli, Bob Foskett, Tom Macek, Bes Nievera
'DCB Jazz offers an uninterrupted presentation of a variety of styles, focusing on straight-ahead jazz. We cover the classics, as well as current jazz releases and artists, and of course we love to highlight jazz from Chicago! This well-rounded and informative program is designed for extended listening.
'DCB Jazz Host Schedule:
midnight to 5 a.m. - Matthew Hermes
5 a.m. to 8 a.m. - Dona Mullen (Mon/Wed/Fri), Bob Signorelli (Tue/Thur)
8 a.m. to 10 a.m. - Paul Abella
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Leslie Keros
2 p.m. to 7 p.m. - Bruce Oscar
Saturday midnight to 5 a.m. - Greg Easterling
Saturday 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. - Jay Greene
Sunday 9 a.m. to noon - Dona Mullen & Jeanne Franks
Sunday noon to 2 p.m. - Bob Foskett & Al Carter-Bey
'DCB Jazz Special Features:
• Paul Abella's Latin Bit (approx. 8:30 a.m. weekdays)
• Paul Abella also hosts Brass Band Feature (approx. 9:30 a.m. weekdays)
• Leslie Keros hosts Women in Jazz (noon Wednesday afternoon)
• Paul Abella's Friday All-Request Hour (9 a.m. Fridays)
• Jay Greene's Monk in the Morning (8:10 a.m. Saturday morning)
• Jay also hosts Fusion Flashback (8:30 a.m. Saturday morning)
• The Jazz Calendar airs:
six times each day Monday through Friday at approximately 12:20 a.m., 4:45 a.m., 8:25 a.m., 11:10 a.m., 2:40 p.m., & 5:50 p.m.
as well as Saturday and Sunday at (12:20 a.m., 4:20 a.m. & 8:20 a.m. Saturdays, 9:40 a.m., 11:40 a.m. & 12:50 p.m. Sundays)